Banking & Financial Services
We represent our clients in advising, drafting and negotiating local financing arrangements. We also act as the sole legal counsel to a number of local and regional financial institutions in respect of day to days matters, including general banking queries and regulatory framework related issues.
Below is a list of our recent banking and finance transactions:
- Acted as the legal counsel for a private equity fund in the acquisition finance, and effecting and registering all the securities and charges in the ADGM, in favor of lenders.
- Advised one of the largest banks in the US in its credit facilities with freight management group in Dubai.
- Acting as lead legal counsel for all day-to-day and transactional work of one of the regional commercial banks in the UAE.
- Advised an Egyptian bank in respect of its credit facilities with a construction group of companies working in the Middle East and advising on the security package provided by the borrower and guarantor (UAE).
- Advised a leading regional commercial bank in respect of the subordination of senior debts of a hospitality group in Dubai.
- Advised a leading regional commercial bank in respect of its credit facilities with a ready mix producer and the security package provided by the borrower and guarantor in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.