We have a dedicated corporate structuring team who has the capability to provide a full-service solution to all clients across the region.
We have advised on a wide variety of corporate structuring and restructuring related projects and implementation of corporate structures. In particular, we have assisted UAE companies to list on international foreign exchanges by using our designed corporate structures for our clients.
The strength of our team comes not only from our profound legal and practical knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in every jurisdiction in which we have a presence but also from our awareness of the regional regulatory practices and our international standards.
Below is a list of our recent Corporate Structuring transactions:
- Advising on the restructuring of a leading healthcare player in the UAE for a listing on London Stock Exchange.
- Advised several companies on trust structures in ADGM and DIFC.
- Advised and completed two foreign investment law exemptions for two existing Dubai based companies.
- Advised a United Arab Emirates based company dealing primarily in remittance, foreign exchange and bill payment services on Pre-IPO restructuring.
- Restructuring of a marine services group under an ADGM operational holding company